Chamomile Oil Rome
We are a highly acclaimed as the topmost exporter of an excellent stock of Chamomile Oil Rome. The essential oil is packed in varied packaging options for meeting their diverse requirements. Wisely extracted following the industry guidelines and norms, this Chamomile Oil Rome is stringently tested on various standard quality parameters before the final dispatch in market.
- Has a therapeutic and calming effect
- Soothes the systems of the body
- May help support healthy immune system function
Chamomile (Roman) Essential Oil
- Botanical name : Anthemis Nobilis
- Plant origin : Flowers
- Extraction method : Steam distillation
- Aroma : Slightly fruity, herbal
- Odor intensity : Extremely High
- Evaporation Rate : Middle note
- Origin : USA
- Roman chamomile is a short growing perennial shrub that produces very little chamazulene, so the resulting color of the oil is a pale yellow. Roman chamomile has been used for over 2,000 years. Ancient monks planted this species of chamomile on âraised bedsâ that were created in gardens to lay invalids upon and relieve depression. Edward III used chamomile to scent his clothes and linen, while Elizabethans used the herb strewn out to rid areas of foul smells. It has a profoundly calming effect on the nervous system.
- Roman chamomile essential oil helps to alleviate depression and anxiety with its unique sweet apple like aroma. It is also a powerful anti inflammatory agent, relieving a host of issues including : Asthma, allergies, headache, migraine, boils, acne, dermatitis, arthritis, bursitis, sprains, neuralgia, burns, blisters, wounds ulcers, broken capillaries, herpes, psoriasis, gastritis, gastritis, toothache, menopause, and chronic infections.
- Roman chamomile essential oil is analgesic, anticonvulsant, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, anti-neuralgic, antiphlogistic, antiseptic, anti parasitic, anti spasmodic, anti-allergic, carminative, emmenagogue, febrifuge, sedative, tonic, and antioxidant.
- Roman chamomile essential oil is a unique addition to cosmetic applications, personal care formulations, soaps, perfumery, insect repellents, and aromatherapy.
- HBNO is pleased to offer Roman chamomile essential oil in bulk and wholesale quantities. We can supply any amount of oil to anywhere in the world.
- The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
- This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
- Safety precautions : All products are for external use only. Consult a professional reference for correct dilution ratios prior to application.
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children.